Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Lacey Shell Fingerless Gloves

I have another Christmas present to share with you. My SIL asked me to make her some fingerless gloves. She sent me some pictures of different ones she liked on Pintrest. From those pictures I gathered that she wanted some that had a cuff and had an interesting element to them. With that in mind I made some fingerless gloves with my own flare.


 And like my usual self I forgot to take a picture!
Also let it be know that I took the picture above with my chin. (I know classy right.) 

And of course I could not figure out how I accomplished the lace, when my MIL said she wanted a pair too. I started on a second pair that were slightly different but with the same elements. The second pair is the pattern that I have for you.


Now the pattern is TWO pages long. Don't let that scare you it is a pretty straight forward pattern, but essentially you are making 4 gloves that is why there is two pages.  Because of that I am providing you with a PDF file instead of typing it all out on my blog. It is still free.  I am using Google Drive, so you should be fine. If not let me know. I can also put it up in my Ravelry Store. Please get the Pattern Here.
here is the ravelry link: http://www.ravelry.com/purchase/julia-schwartz-designs/193588

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely fingerless gloves. Thanks for the pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Julia, having trouble understanding rounds 5-7, it says to repeat rounds 3 and 4.....but 5-7 is three rounds not only 2....please help

    ReplyDelete