Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Two Year Anniversary

I'm impatient. Technically the anniversary is not til tomorrow, but like I said I'm impatient. I want to share with you all the wonderful things that have happened this year and I want to share with you some of the things that will happen in this year.

A lot has happened since my first pattern on my blog. That first year I had 13,000 page views. My goal for my second year was to double that number and have 36,000 page views. Tomorrow I will break 80,000 page views! How is that for breaking through a goal. I think for next year I am going to shoot big and have a goal for 300,000. Also I had a goal for the revenue on this blog. I wanted it to be able to pay for the internet bill every month and it is doing that.

I have two patterns that like to go back and forth as being the pattern most looked at they are the Always Pointing North Blanket and the the Curling Baby Set. They each roughly have 14,000 page views. That's what I got in my first year!

This coming year I already have some great patterns lined up. I have a baby blanket, hats, cowls, even a sweater vest. I also will be sharing some Tunisian crochet patterns. So stay tuned. I'm excited about this coming year I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment